Here are seven prayer requests for this National Day of Prayer:
- Pray for our nation’s leaders.
“ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;(4) Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:1-4
- Pray for our military personnel.
- Pray for those who have contracted the COVID-19 Virus.
- Pray for the first responders and medical workers.
- Pray for the families and businesses that have been impacted by the fallout of the virus.
- Pray for a spiritual awakening in our country.
- Pray for our church leadership.
“Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble, but since the power of prayer is in the One who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference.” Max Lucado